One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despite increasing obstacles, the internationalization of economic life flourished in the decades before World War I.’
- ‘With the city's ever greater internationalization, the demand for domestic servants who can speak English and provide quality service is rising quickly.’
- ‘However, the internationalization of the defense industry as well as liberalized defense exports can easily alter the defense requirements.’
- ‘The bureau has acquired a new presence worldwide to keep up with the internationalization of criminal activity around the world, and he was a leader in that.’
- ‘In the 1980s, when China was still at the beginning of its opening period, she forecast the importance of educational internationalization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.