One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And this silence stretches, and stretches interminably.’
- ‘The movie plods on seemingly interminably, but always interestingly.’
- ‘And as hospitals grow technologically, this problem repeats itself interminably.’
- ‘You can't continue this process interminably.’
- ‘The long school holidays are about to start and the summer stretches out interminably in front of them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.