One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Morphologic intermediacy can be misleading when determining if hybridization has occurred between two morphotypes.’
- ‘The two varieties are often found growing in very close proximity and at the Charleston County site the two plants co-occur without any sign of intermediacy.’
- ‘They had asked for the meeting and it was arranged through the intermediacy of the French Embassy.’
- ‘Where individual workers represent themselves without such intermediacies direct democracy is said to exist.’
- ‘The result underscores the necessity of searching for intermediacy when analyzing vocalizations of geographically distant populations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.