One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With a minimum of plot, drama emerges from the power struggle and hide-and-seek of interlocution.’
- ‘A while later, after having had the opportunity to reflect on the interlocution, I came to realise how professionally it was done.’
- ‘For the last three days I have been listening to recordings of oral interlocutions of such a numbing homogeneity as to leave your correspondent jaded in the extreme.’
- ‘Perhaps we are now in a better position, after our interlocutions with Douglas and Balthasar, to argue this more fully in closing.’
- ‘David Makinson is reacting to the style of my interlocution, not its content.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.