One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated between lobes (e.g. of the kidney or liver).
- ‘The pulmonary venules then drain toward the periphery of the lobule and form pulmonary veins that travel within the interlobular septa.’
- ‘At a higher power, the presence of an interlobular bile duct identifies the structure as an abnormal triad.’
- ‘It may cause interstitial lung disease by diffusely involving the pleura, interlobular septa, and pulmonary bronchovascular bundles.’
- ‘In addition, diagnostically important small structures, such as interlobular septa and distal arterioles and bronchioles, are not visualized.’
- ‘Superficial growth along the interlobular septa of subcutaneous fat was noted in several of the larger, more cellular lesions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.