One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated between lobes (e.g. of the kidney or liver)
- ‘It may cause interstitial lung disease by diffusely involving the pleura, interlobular septa, and pulmonary bronchovascular bundles.’
- ‘Superficial growth along the interlobular septa of subcutaneous fat was noted in several of the larger, more cellular lesions.’
- ‘At a higher power, the presence of an interlobular bile duct identifies the structure as an abnormal triad.’
- ‘The pulmonary venules then drain toward the periphery of the lobule and form pulmonary veins that travel within the interlobular septa.’
- ‘In addition, diagnostically important small structures, such as interlobular septa and distal arterioles and bronchioles, are not visualized.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.