One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This sound denoted what the Apostles received interiorly, a fullness of power and fortitude.’
- ‘When circumstances prevent it from being received in the visible form, then it is received interiorly in virtue of the desire for it.’
- ‘This new dynamic choice will profoundly affect the person's life not only interiorly, but also exteriorly.’
- ‘The holotype has a lower, flat band along the outer margins of the calyx and, as it is interiorly filled with sediments, shows considerable relief in the middle part.’
- ‘It then travels interiorly in the hypochondriac region, emerging at the lateral side of the lower abdomen near the femoral artery in the inguinal region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.