One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This new dynamic choice will profoundly affect the person's life not only interiorly, but also exteriorly.’
- ‘It then travels interiorly in the hypochondriac region, emerging at the lateral side of the lower abdomen near the femoral artery in the inguinal region.’
- ‘The holotype has a lower, flat band along the outer margins of the calyx and, as it is interiorly filled with sediments, shows considerable relief in the middle part.’
- ‘When circumstances prevent it from being received in the visible form, then it is received interiorly in virtue of the desire for it.’
- ‘This sound denoted what the Apostles received interiorly, a fullness of power and fortitude.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.