One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The angle between adjacent sides of a rectilinear figure.
- ‘You'll find that the interior angle of a regular octagon is 135 degrees.’
- ‘Hall apparently is ignorant of spherical trigonometry where the sum of the interior angles of every triangle exceeds 180 degrees.’
- ‘At each vertex of a triangle there is a couple of angle bisectors: a bisector of the interior angle and a bisector of the exterior angle.’
- ‘An exterior angle of a triangle is greater than either remote interior angle.’
- ‘Most antique bow compasses have an interior angle between the cross piece and bow arm of 70 to 75 degrees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.