One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing or conducted between different classes.
- ‘At the European level organizational difficulties and profound conflicts of interest between high-wage and low-wage areas of the EU limit labour's influence, sometimes leading to new regional inter-class alliances.’
- ‘Alas, in Britain our politicians continue to mine such differences for votes and foster as much inter-class hostility as they can.’
- ‘The ANC's view of ‘national liberation’ had historically prioritized inter-class cooperation among the oppressed, rather than socialist transformation.’
- ‘In studies of small cities and towns, there has been a continued emphasis on communal solidarity, often highlighting the possibilities and contradictions of cross-class coalitions and inter-class conflicts.’
- ‘As older forms of front group activity faded away, they were replaced by newer formations that facilitated inter-class cooperation.’
- ‘They advocated not only inter-class cooperation within the Zionist movement, but also what was later termed the ‘constructivist strategy of Labor Zionism.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.