Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Existing between different polymer chains.‘interchain hydrogen bonds’
- ‘The effects of the interchain interactions on the component and state separation diagrams are investigated.’
- ‘It has been proposed that the dimer intermediate contains interchain disulfide bonds.’
- ‘It is important to notice the existence of interchain disulphide bonds between keratin molecules within the microfibril.’
- ‘This simply demonstrated that the reduction procedure cleaved interchain disulfide bonds in most of the molecules.’
- ‘Also one can examine how intrachain collapse and interchain aggregation are intertwined in the assembly pathway.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.