One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing between different polymer chains.‘interchain hydrogen bonds’
- ‘This simply demonstrated that the reduction procedure cleaved interchain disulfide bonds in most of the molecules.’
- ‘Also one can examine how intrachain collapse and interchain aggregation are intertwined in the assembly pathway.’
- ‘It has been proposed that the dimer intermediate contains interchain disulfide bonds.’
- ‘It is important to notice the existence of interchain disulphide bonds between keratin molecules within the microfibril.’
- ‘The effects of the interchain interactions on the component and state separation diagrams are investigated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.