One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing between different polymer chains.‘interchain hydrogen bonds’
- ‘The effects of the interchain interactions on the component and state separation diagrams are investigated.’
- ‘This simply demonstrated that the reduction procedure cleaved interchain disulfide bonds in most of the molecules.’
- ‘It is important to notice the existence of interchain disulphide bonds between keratin molecules within the microfibril.’
- ‘Also one can examine how intrachain collapse and interchain aggregation are intertwined in the assembly pathway.’
- ‘It has been proposed that the dimer intermediate contains interchain disulfide bonds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.