One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Located or occurring between cells.‘intercellular spaces’
- ‘An intercellular space is developing, but it appears filled with unidentified material.’
- ‘There were no intercellular spaces and the cell walls were uniquely constructed.’
- ‘The ground tissue is devoid of intercellular spaces and possesses only a rudimentary vascular bundle.’
- ‘The leaves separate from each other later by cell degeneration and intercellular separation.’
- ‘The body uses free radical molecules for intracellular and intercellular signalling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.