One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing or acting between atoms.‘interatomic forces’
- ‘Also considered are interatomic forces and valence, the theory of solids, collision problems, radiation theory and relativistic quantum theory.’
- ‘The graphs are colored such that the shading progresses from dark to light when moving from short to long interatomic distances.’
- ‘This means that molecules and organisms are held together by the tensile nature of interatomic bonds.’
- ‘Here, distance is defined as the smallest interatomic distance between any two atoms in a pair of amino acids.’
- ‘All protein atoms and directions of major interatomic currents are shown in figure 1.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.