One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, due to solar activity and meteorological conditions intensiveness of geopathy radiation might change.’
- ‘The labor intensiveness of these teams' undertakings virtually mandated collaboration, and often prompted recourse to numerous hands.’
- ‘At a cost of a billion dollars, the modern paper mill ranks first among industries in terms of capital intensiveness.’
- ‘The meat ends up looking like it has been left out in the snow because of the intensiveness of the white fat marbling.’
- ‘The development of the sugar industry was directly linked with the African slave trade, due to the harsh physical demands and labour intensiveness of farming sugar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.