One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During their second year, toddlers begin to talk intelligibly and by their second birthday they can happily chatter away.’
- ‘Are notes articulated clearly and intelligibly?’
- ‘He waited, not trusting himself to speak intelligibly.’
- ‘She speaks intelligibly, although it takes a bit of effort to understand what she's saying.’
- ‘The case can be put quite simply and intelligibly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.