One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A work or invention that is the result of creativity, such as a manuscript or a design, to which one has rights and for which one may apply for a patent, copyright, trademark, etc.
- ‘The legal system protects intellectual property through patents and copyright.’
- ‘This is mainly due to the patenting system where a company is given sole ownership of some intellectual property.’
- ‘Is it time to review the laws on ownership of intellectual property and copyright?’
- ‘Secondly, I'm interested in matters concerning copyright and intellectual property.’
- ‘Patents, copyright and intellectual property should be registered, he says.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.