One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pigmentary effectors enable crustaceans to display rapidly reversible integumental color changes and retinal screening pigment movements.’
- ‘The integumental wounds were easily detected on the body of infested bee pupae by vital staining with Trypan blue.’
- ‘At least two types of integumental gland cells seem to exist in several species of Echinoderes, Pycnophyes, and Kinorhynchus, and they are arranged in species-specific patterns.’
- ‘New theropod integumental structures have been repeatedly dismissed as connective tissues, such as frayed collagen fibers or ossified tendons.’
- ‘This form allows a non-surgical alternative in reconstructive plastic and other procedures to replace damaged or inadequate integumental tissue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.