One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘New theropod integumental structures have been repeatedly dismissed as connective tissues, such as frayed collagen fibers or ossified tendons.’
- ‘This form allows a non-surgical alternative in reconstructive plastic and other procedures to replace damaged or inadequate integumental tissue.’
- ‘Pigmentary effectors enable crustaceans to display rapidly reversible integumental color changes and retinal screening pigment movements.’
- ‘The integumental wounds were easily detected on the body of infested bee pupae by vital staining with Trypan blue.’
- ‘At least two types of integumental gland cells seem to exist in several species of Echinoderes, Pycnophyes, and Kinorhynchus, and they are arranged in species-specific patterns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.