One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1Serving or intending to unify separate things.‘an integrative approach to learning’
- ‘Their integrative medical approach will appeal to readers who want to be well-informed about all their options.’
- ‘Plant growth analysis is an explanatory, holistic and integrative approach to interpreting plant form and function.’
- ‘I feel an integrative approach to health is necessary, as after all we have a physical body and an energy body.’
- ‘In our view, this integrative approach to prevention offers the best hope for working effectively with adolescents and families in the highest-risk categories.’
- ‘India's Muslims themselves have to find the answers to find visionary and bold leaders who have more integrative approaches to the nation and who can impel them towards modernity.’
- 1.1Medicine Combining allopathic and complementary therapies.‘a database for the integrative physician’‘integrative medicine’
- ‘He's an expert in the field of integrative medicine.’
- ‘Always ask your child's doctor before trying any type of alternative medicine (also known as complementary or integrative medicine).’
- ‘The foundation will fund integrative medicine efforts around the country.’
- ‘But I think integrative medicine has much to offer in terms of general cancer protection.’
- ‘As we look to the future of integrative medicine we ought not to expect all the physicians to come onboard, no matter how strong the evidence for any particular therapy proves to be.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.