One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the few hard facts about brands is their intangibility.’
- ‘Despite the apparent intangibility of the wings, they had torn narrow holes in the back of her shirt.’
- ‘But the surreal intangibility of her surroundings was probably enhanced by her lack of sleep as well.’
- ‘While exploiting the materiality of the mirror, Sexton's writing's primary interest is in the compelling intangibility of the reflection.’
- ‘In addition, accomplishments are difficult to detect because of their inherent intangibility and measurement difficulty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.