One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In such cases, even though an insurer determines that a particular risk meets the two insurability conditions discussed above, it will not want to invest the time and money necessary to develop and market the product.’
- ‘Many organisations did not even report their losses, fearful for their reputations or their insurability.’
- ‘This includes medical information, encompassing conditions such as high blood pressure and obesity, and other information that may affect insurability, such as a reckless driving record or participation in hazardous activities.’
- ‘Nervousness over the extent of his insurability means he has been told he will not be getting another playing contract in Scotland.’
- ‘At present, both insurers and employers can demand clinical and genetic information, if known, as a condition of employment or insurability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.