One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At present, both insurers and employers can demand clinical and genetic information, if known, as a condition of employment or insurability.’
- ‘Many organisations did not even report their losses, fearful for their reputations or their insurability.’
- ‘This includes medical information, encompassing conditions such as high blood pressure and obesity, and other information that may affect insurability, such as a reckless driving record or participation in hazardous activities.’
- ‘In such cases, even though an insurer determines that a particular risk meets the two insurability conditions discussed above, it will not want to invest the time and money necessary to develop and market the product.’
- ‘Nervousness over the extent of his insurability means he has been told he will not be getting another playing contract in Scotland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.