One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The one thing that's constant is the fact that, in our analyses, both the hypothetical insulters and our actual glossers are using the word.’
- ‘Agreed, and I must include myself in that category of petty insulters.’
- ‘The experience has provided the company with a quick lesson in the tricky world of chasing online insulters.’
- ‘If you deflect it with humor, you allow the insulter to see how juvenile such commentary can be.’
- ‘Now angrier than ever, the mob learns that the son-in-law of Foulon - ‘another of the people's enemies and insulters’ - is coming into Paris with a cavalry of 500.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.