One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That sounds insufferably sarcastic, I'm sure.’
- ‘If it was a London event it would be insufferably trendy.’
- ‘My insufferably rich and terribly nice friend Leo has this habit of taking social misfits under his wing.’
- ‘Many scribes find the senator insufferably and hopelessly pompous, not to mention grating to be around.’
- ‘This insufferably ignorant letter is proud to be printed in a newspaper which clearly does not respect the beliefs of all SFU students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.