One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His successes include London's Royal Opera House, the Kansas City Ballet, the American Ballet Theatre and, most instructively, Alvin Ailey.’
- ‘The Art Center's 2,600-square-foot Beaux-Arts interior, once a ballroom, contended instructively with the work's minimalist esthetic, creating an enlivening tension that charged the space.’
- ‘Considering his instructively bizarre, virtually anonymous career, no one would have expected Micheaux to achieve this celebrity in cement.’
- ‘It becomes instructively frustrating to discover how many terms we take for granted in discussing ways of knowing, for which we have only visually oriented vocabulary.’
- ‘One could instructively contrast this plan with the traditional blitzkrieg tactic used up to this point.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.