One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her soft, whispered words are so insincerely delivered that he can't fathom why he believes her.’
- ‘‘Thank you,’ she said insincerely, though she knew it was rude.’
- ‘Students would not succumb to their desire to insincerely reproduce what their teachers profess.’
- ‘He looked up and smiled as insincerely as he could.’
- ‘So there is no point at all in carrying them out insincerely, or, for example, trying to cheat on the fasting in Ramadan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.