One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She also knew herself to be incredibly selfish and rather insightfully understood that selfishness could get in the way of the whole sharing-each-other's lives thing that seems to go hand in hand with marriage.’
- ‘The honest lyrics, however unsettling they may sometimes be, are provocatively and insightfully moving.’
- ‘Overall, these individual narratives were insightfully blended together, resulting in an extremely coherent though complex and conceptually strong exhibition.’
- ‘Wrapped in its national myths of splendid isolation and blessed innocence (chronicled insightfully by Herman Melville and Henry James), it held out.’
- ‘He has also written insightfully on forest conservation, urging a creative synthesis between the ‘practical knowledge’ of peasants and the ‘latest scientific knowledge’ of the State.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.