One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Information available only to those within an organization.
- ‘What he can't do is transfer inside information from the campaign from one to another.’
- ‘Could someone with inside information on the true state of the gold supply and Central Bank Reserves attempt to corner the gold market?’
- ‘There was much inside information available to the Pontiff from secret sources.’
- ‘It is also filled with wonderful archival photos of public and private events, as well as juicy inside information.’
- ‘So we thought to give you some inside information on the teammembers that have been active here for a large part of these three years.’
- ‘What information or inside information was the basis for such a confident wager?’
- ‘Our legal advisors confess no inside information, but say this sort of an event usually precedes an indictment being handed down.’
- ‘They must have some inside information that this sort of rhetoric is helping.’
- ‘For many years political and media elites have lived for inside information.’
- ‘I'm not privy to any inside information but you have to trust somebody.’
- ‘You know, I don't really have direct inside information, it's more of a feel or just a suspicion that they are getting closer.’
- ‘I had inside information as to what the judge was going to do in the sentencing.’
- ‘Well, I just heard of it - somebody came rushing in and said they had heard on the news, so there was no inside information.’
- ‘But we suspect a triple suicide attack of such magnitude had to have been assisted by inside information.’
- ‘I do get my inside information on the club, and I know they'll be confident for the second leg.’
- ‘Officials say the crooks may have had inside information as well as assistance from paramilitaries to pull off the precision heist.’
- ‘And I don't have any inside information one way or the other on that.’
- ‘Now here's a thought - and, no, I have no inside information about any of this.’
- ‘As I mentioned at the start, I have no inside information about what went on during the processing of this paper.’
- ‘But I'll bet you a doughnut for breakfast they have inside information.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.