One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
If Allah wills it.
- ‘The surgery of Mujasim will be conducted by Dr. F. Sadruddin Shariff very soon inshallah!’
- ‘Thus leather socks would also protect my feet - inshallah.’
- ‘As the countdown begins for the release of the magazine this summer, inshallah, your support shall be valuable.’
- ‘I tell her that everything's going to be fine and that, inshallah, nothing happened to my sister.’
- ‘With him we will, inshallah, reach a peaceful settlement.’
From Arabic in šā' Allāh.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.