One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
If Allah wills it.
- ‘With him we will, inshallah, reach a peaceful settlement.’
- ‘The surgery of Mujasim will be conducted by Dr. F. Sadruddin Shariff very soon inshallah!’
- ‘Thus leather socks would also protect my feet - inshallah.’
- ‘I tell her that everything's going to be fine and that, inshallah, nothing happened to my sister.’
- ‘As the countdown begins for the release of the magazine this summer, inshallah, your support shall be valuable.’
From Arabic in šā' Allāh.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.