One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When the implant size is determined, the surgeon inserts the implant into the window using the implant inserter and snaps it into place.’
- ‘Folder inserters are perfect for large mailings, such as newsletters, bills and promotions.’
- ‘The implant is first hammered into place attached to an inserter, which is removed, and the surgeon uses a final impactor to fully engage the implant lugs.’
- ‘The only new equipment required was a guarded drill bit and an inserter.’
- ‘One of the latest advances involves a device called a text inserter, which allows an operator to overlay cash register receipts on digital video of cashiers at work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.