One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The only new equipment required was a guarded drill bit and an inserter.’
- ‘One of the latest advances involves a device called a text inserter, which allows an operator to overlay cash register receipts on digital video of cashiers at work.’
- ‘Folder inserters are perfect for large mailings, such as newsletters, bills and promotions.’
- ‘When the implant size is determined, the surgeon inserts the implant into the window using the implant inserter and snaps it into place.’
- ‘The implant is first hammered into place attached to an inserter, which is removed, and the surgeon uses a final impactor to fully engage the implant lugs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.