One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dental device includes a centric bite assembly including a bite portion which is insertable between the patient's upper and lower anterior teeth.’
- ‘The system, currently insertable to 32 networks, also affords instantaneous verification of receipt, scheduling and running of commercials.’
- ‘In some markets, as many as 40 insertable channels are now available.’
- ‘The pins are insertable into the holes of the base so that the support is pivotally turnable with respect to the base.’
- ‘They are still widely used in wood composite sticks, but the advent of insertable blades and one-piece graphite has overtaken them in artificial sticks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.