One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After recently deciding to hang up my car keys, and take to the initiative of public transport, I have been dumbfounded by the blatant inoperability of public transport services.’
- ‘The result for ovarian cancer was of borderline significance, although patients with stage unknown had a generally worse prognosis than those with stage IV disease, presumably reflecting inoperability.’
- ‘Patients with preoperative needle biopsies showing inoperability did not undergo additional open biopsy because it was considered unethical in light of the very low false-positive rate of cytology.’
- ‘Endoscopic ultrasound may help identify inoperable patients by providing tissue proof of inoperability in a single staging test, with similar sensitivity for identifying inoperable patients as other staging tests.’
- ‘Poor design of fire alarm systems can lead to increased nuisance alarm rates, increased maintenance costs, inoperability, and in some cases, fines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.