One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of inoculating or of being inoculated; vaccination.‘inoculation against flu was readily available’‘a course of inoculations’
immunization, vaccination, vaccine, injection, boosterView synonyms
- ‘You will get help on how to apply for your visa as well as recommendations on vaccination and inoculation.’
- ‘There's even great advice on immunizations and inoculations.’
- ‘And even if you're still undecided about pet insurance, make sure to take your dog in for regular inoculations, boosters and screening tests.’
- ‘The inoculations under question were injected from containers with multiple doses of the vaccine.’
- ‘This value seems to be in good agreement with the experimental results for low dose inoculations for this strain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.