One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Luther's unprecedented reconstruction of church imaging was innovatory in proposing the form that altarpieces should take.’
- ‘The factors that led to the innovatory creation of works of this sort in the 1910s could be described in many ways.’
- ‘The equation was simple: he had recently turned 31, had a young family and new job to consider and an innovatory and forward-looking national coach was about to take over the Scotland reins.’
- ‘That is why he deliberately left so few personal records behind; that explains the innovatory brilliance of his greatest plays.’
- ‘Another ruse is to couch the patent application in obscure terms making it difficult for the regulatory bodies to judge the innovatory aspect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.