One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who introduces new methods, ideas, or products.‘he was one of the great innovators in jazz’
pioneer, developer, groundbreaker, trailblazer, pathfinder, front runner, spearhead, prime moverView synonyms
- ‘They can only be expected to take the latter course if leading innovators put the necessary work and investment into accessibility to begin with.’
- ‘The Nature Conservancy has been an innovator and leader in free-market environmentalism.’
- ‘‘Some of these children will be the innovators and the wealth creators of the future,’ he says.’
- ‘It is true that not every person can be, or should be an innovator, pioneer or leader.’
- ‘Patent protection for a drug innovator will lead to revolutionary discoveries in various therapies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.