One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The silent expression of conscious thought to oneself in a coherent linguistic form.
- ‘Because without the inner speech, you can't mediate you own thinking, and therefore you can't mediate your own behavior.’
- ‘The writer starts with a meaning plainly in mind, and hears it rendered in inner speech.’
- ‘It requires simply that we witness the flow of thoughts in inner speech without controlling it but also without being ‘carried away’ by it.’
- ‘This provides evidence for impaired use of inner speech in those with autism.’
- ‘While one child completed a naming task, the other children were asked to do the same task, using inner speech.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.