One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Rorschach test
- ‘Do you see anything interesting or bizarre in this inkblot test?’
- ‘If you're ever faced with taking an inkblot test, your best bet is to decline it, especially if your life or liberty are on the line in a court of law or shrink's office.’
- ‘I didn't get in because I failed the inkblot test.’
- ‘Donnelly, a clinical forensic psychologist, is among those using inkblot tests to help design better therapies.’
- ‘As the weeks dragged by, psychologists continued to probe their minds by administering Rorschach inkblot tests and personality inventories.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.