One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Rorschach test
- ‘If you're ever faced with taking an inkblot test, your best bet is to decline it, especially if your life or liberty are on the line in a court of law or shrink's office.’
- ‘Do you see anything interesting or bizarre in this inkblot test?’
- ‘As the weeks dragged by, psychologists continued to probe their minds by administering Rorschach inkblot tests and personality inventories.’
- ‘I didn't get in because I failed the inkblot test.’
- ‘Donnelly, a clinical forensic psychologist, is among those using inkblot tests to help design better therapies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.