One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While these two terms declare themselves throughout, their strife is a contentious collusion, less apocalyptic than initiatory.’
- ‘The cult of Mithras was an initiatory, ‘mystery’ tradition whose enthusiasts could largely be found in the Roman army.’
- ‘Before explaining some of the events that I witnessed and participated in while in this performance space I would like to return and examine the temporal states of this initiatory experience.’
- ‘You need to take certain oaths, read prescribed texts, pass tests, and undergo initiatory rites.’
- ‘In that great initiatory arc of my life, I stood, in a wedding reception line facing the great archetypal losses: death of a loved one, end of an affair, and passage from youth to - what?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.