One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Irrespective of the final ruling by the highest court, the government is required to take some responsibility for the mysterious suicides of soldiers and duly compensate the parents of those who were treated inhumanely.’
- ‘They've been picked out and treated very inhumanely, without a chance to rectify a mistake or correct their status.’
- ‘See, it's important to me as a consumer that the food on my plate has not raised inhumanely.’
- ‘They are said to have inhumanely treated internees, who sustained injuries following repeated assaults.’
- ‘Moreover, he must reconcile himself to the fact that, in order to maintain his power, he will often be forced by necessity to act treacherously, ruthlessly or inhumanely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.