One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To dance to imaginary rain gods or to chant and pray for a child dying of bacterial infection is not to live harmoniously with nature; it is to live most inharmoniously.’
- ‘They react inharmoniously and earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, etc, are the result.’
- ‘On the other hand, if texture is used inharmoniously, then it can becomes a negative factor.’
- ‘And each lurched inward, inharmoniously with its neighbors, in the grip of the overall magnetic field.’
- ‘His personal insecurities inharmoniously co-exist with a driving purpose.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.