One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My sister bought me a tea infuser after seeing my fascination with it.’
- ‘Do not use that metal tea infuser that comes with all teapots.’
- ‘Loose tea leaves should be used instead of teabags, and unless the tea leaves are contained within an infuser, a strainer must be provided.’
- ‘I found several glass teapots with glass infusers, but that seemed like asking for trouble on a bleary-eyed morning.’
- ‘This Tea set comes with a 13.6-ounce pot, 4 cups, a tea infuser, cedar coasters and a bamboo basket.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.