One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Below the kidney.
- ‘Aneurysms of the infrarenal abdominal aorta and iliac arteries coexist to such a degree that they may be considered a single clinical entity.’
- ‘We considered an abdominal aortic aneurysm to be present if the infrarenal aortic diameter was 3 cm.’
- ‘From 93 hospitals in the United Kingdom, the authors identified 1,276 patients with infrarenal AAAs that were 4.0 to 5.5 cm in diameter.’
- ‘A 52 year old hypertensive man developed acute renal failure after surgery to repair an infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm.’
- ‘In patients with KTS, however, standard, infrarenal filter placement may not prove optimally effective.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.