One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Benedict Anderson has argued influentially that the nation is an imagined community.’
- ‘Both wrote influentially in the mid-1940's and through my reading for this paper, I discovered that they had already articulated the main issues which I was struggling to formulate.’
- ‘Instead these reside in real people; the company's shareholders, employees, customers and, most influentially, senior management.’
- ‘Most influentially, Walter Scott managed it here, but did it have the desired result?’
- ‘The advertisements were widely and influentially published in many newspapers and financial magazines in April and May 1999.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.