One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘The inflationists have a keen affinity for regulation.’
- ‘And as this remedy fails, and quite different results follow, the sole solution of the inflationists is still more money, still more ‘purchasing power.’’
- ‘The darkening forces of inflationists gathered strength, too, in the world of ideas.’
- ‘And the inflationists will surely be quick to point blame at inept politicians, shortfalls in our education system, and powerful global forces outside of our control.’
- ‘However, the inflationist governments and parties have not been ready to admit openly their endorsement of the tenets of the inflationists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.