One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The infiniteness of the threat has in some way broken every limit.’
- ‘Since Islam forbids human representation in art, some artists create stylized human and animal forms along with geometric shapes and patterns to imply the infiniteness of God.’
- ‘When the western frontier's apparent boundlessness was revealed as only ostensible - when lines were measured and laid down across it, disproving its infiniteness - this escape route was cut off.’
- ‘Some philosophers believe there is only one thing unending beyond death and the inconceivable infiniteness of the universe.’
- ‘However, Galileo avoided open speculation about its possible infiniteness, as that question had been used to persecute Giordano Bruno.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.