One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Given that assumption, a mathematical model was developed using data on how infectiousness develops in sheep.’
- ‘Perhaps this is why the film is best seen in a crowded theatre, where the infectiousness of cathartic emotion can have full play.’
- ‘An overwhelming majority of persons living with HIV infection do not get detected and remain unknowing of their potential illness and infectiousness to others.’
- ‘He said infectiousness would reduce when rashes appear three to four days after symptoms' onset.’
- ‘If one takes these vibrios and cultivates them on nutritional media in the lab, or uses them to infect animal models, their infectiousness declines rapidly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.