One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the same time, a European-derived painting style called Neo-Expressionism proved to be infectiously popular amongst the Art Institute students.’
- ‘Churchill's infectiously ebullient personality had served his government and his country well in the First World War as well as the Second.’
- ‘If Robertson is infectiously bombastic about theatre, there's a surprising nonchalance about his career on screen.’
- ‘Though markedly different, both have strong elements of dance, which had the conductor almost pirouetting on the rostrum, thus coaxing infectiously springing rhythms from his colleagues.’
- ‘Now 55, Clifford is still infectiously enthusiastic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.