One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nor does Harris spend any time pondering, for instance, the infanticidal teachings of prominent philosophers and ethicists (such as Princeton's Peter Singer) who share Harris’ ‘rational’ utilitarian perspective.’
- ‘In early state societies, child-rearing was predominantly infanticidal.’
- ‘It can trick its way to getting more food, for example; a female chimp can ward off an infanticidal male from her kids with the help of alliances.’
- ‘He famously failed to defend the infanticidal Minnie Dean, the first and last woman to be hanged in New Zealand.’
- ‘Although infanticide trials commonly ended in a conviction for the lesser crime of concealment of a birth or a straight acquittal, some infanticidal mothers were acquitted on ground of insanity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.