One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The market requires such a view so that it can educate our desires into inexhaustibly new patterns of need and consumption.’
- ‘The intersection of race and religion in the American South offers an inexhaustibly rich field of study, and several recent studies have examined the problem in particular denominations.’
- ‘Ever since, she has explored the formal, expressive and technical possibilities of the photo-grid, creating an inexhaustibly inventive body of work.’
- ‘The dominant fare continues to be Mozart, probably the only composer who could sustain such constant high exposure - practically everyone loves Mozart, and luckily he produced a huge, inexhaustibly rich body of work in every form.’
- ‘Griffiths asserts that works read by religious readers are intrinsically fecund, inexhaustibly edifying, and delighting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.