One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps his training as a physicist doesn't necessarily provide the best training for the inexactness of political discussion.’
- ‘Confidence intervals should also remind examiners of the inexactness of the obtained score and, in some instances, provide an indication of the range of possible true scores.’
- ‘Despite the inherent inexactness of reproduction cost estimates, he insisted that their economic importance was such that they could not be ignored when they markedly differed from actual cost figures.’
- ‘A generic constraint on cellular machines is the inherent inexactness of the computational elements comprising a biological regulation unit.’
- ‘Second, in most cases, such a test is exact or, to the extent it is less than exact, the inexactness will work in favour of the accused.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.