One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Strongly tied to biblical inerrancy was dispensational premillennialism, which predicted the imminent return of Jesus Christ to earth.’
- ‘The doctrine of inerrancy asserts not only that the Bible is true, but that it is incapable of being false or even mistaken, impossible for it to not reflect the cosmic order of the universe and its Creator's plan.’
- ‘For churches which claim to take the divine inspiration, inerrancy and holiness of Scripture seriously, ‘really bad’ preaching should be an aberration rather than the norm in them.’
- ‘One tenet defining fundamentalism is biblical inerrancy which is what most people mean by ‘literalists.’’
- ‘These days many people are critical of Evangelical Christianity as being not intellectual enough and relying too much on Biblical inerrancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.