One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By that time it is out of the hands of the police so it is ludicrous to suggest that the police handled the case ineptly.’
- ‘His character is a white youth of supreme stupidity who hilariously and ineptly adopts the mannerisms of black street talk.’
- ‘Corruption had become endemic, the economy was ineptly managed, and the ruling party itself was unable to offer anything but fossilized mantras.’
- ‘The director seems to view himself as an auteur… As poorly written, ineptly directed, and hideously acted as the film is, its biggest sin is that it's boring.’
- ‘At times, after a particularly long-winded question ineptly put, the defendant would look totally at sea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.