One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Furthermore, it should be realized that the inelasticity criticism applies only to the single tax, not to a land-value tax imposed as one tax among others.’
- ‘And the issue there is what I would call the continuing geographical elasticity of the Republican coalition and the relative inelasticity of the Democrats’.’
- ‘Land is supremely characterized by its inelasticity of reproducible supply.’
- ‘The inelasticity of food production drove up prices, while the inelasticity of industry pushed down wages.’
- ‘The two extreme categories of perfect inelasticity and perfect elasticity are generally of no empirical interest, but usefully bound the value of an elasticity.’
- ‘I think the steel market and the oil market are fairly comparable when it comes to inelasticity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.