One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A generic good is produced under constant returns to scale, to the sole factor, labor, of which each individual inelastically supplies one unit.’
- ‘The results clearly demonstrated that removal of inelastically scattered electrons significantly improved intensity data statistics.’
- ‘Let us consider the example of a high energy electron scattering inelastically with a proton, the result yielding evidence of quarks.’
- ‘The resulting rigid and mechanically isolated bundles may then inelastically transmit traction over a greater range than in a uniformly elastic material.’
- ‘When this moral hazard is present, credit flows rapidly into inelastically supplied assets, such as real estate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.